Thursday 14 November 2019

Pacifica Mamas

Malo e lelei'! 

On Wednesday we arrived and went to the Corbans estate, and we had a small snack and a drink, and Aunty Tu welcomed us inside.
We did fun drumming. I have never done that before.  I learned some new dances and learned how to make a lei. My favourite was making the lei. 
We learned how to make a lei. It was a bit hard but I managed to do it. We learned other languages  like Tongan and Samoan and Cook Island Maori. We also learnt how to play the drums. We had some challenges like we had to play all of them at the same time. We learnt some new dances that we have never ever done. Then we made the lei for someone special to us . I made mine for my mum. It would last till the end of the weekend. I was feeling good because I learned more about Samoa. It was time to go back to school but they were telling us a story. When it was finished we said a little prayer and then left on the bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.