Monday 14 December 2020

Scratch art

 Kia Ora bloggers,

Last week the whole Middle Syndicate. Did Scratch Art with my Teacher's flat mate and she was called Ella.She was helping us do the Scratch Art. She showed us her one of hers and it was cool.It took two days we had to plan the colours and once we finished that, we had to plan what we were going to draw after we put art on.When it was my turn I was happy then I drawed it This is what it looks like.Also I had many ideas it is just that I forgot them .

Blog Ya Later🎨







3 comments:

  1. Hi Dustine I am Dev and your art about space looks so cool. I hope it would have been a fun time doing the art and maybe next time you could do a driving set or the engine. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Indie from waikowhai primary school. I like your blog because it is really interesting. That looks really cool. Maybe next time you could say why you did the art. Do you like doing art?
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Lava Dustine, I'm Demitrius at Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked how you explained about the progress you had to go through to make a beautiful piece of art. I remember when I did art but I drew a dog and we had to paint it. Maybe next time you could reread it so it makes sense or check with a buddy to make sure. Have you ever done art but with paint? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.